Last update | 26.06.2019
- We expect our visitors to be open towards others, regardless of their origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion and age. We reserve the right to remove visitors from our event who do not abide by these rules and show aggressive, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racist or ableist behaviour.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated at our event. If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please report it to our staff on duty. Our employees are instructed to ensure the safety of our visitors.
- Visitors who are visibly intoxicated will be denied entry.
- When entering a TRIBE event, you agree to be searched upon arrival. If you do not consent to a search, you will be denied entry.
- Trafficking and possessing weapons or drugs is prohibited. The person in question will be reported to the police and any weapons or drugs found will be confiscated.
- Large groups, bachelor parties and other disruptive groups will be denied entry (maximum size of four persons as a group).
- During regular events, our door is closed for doorsale and presale tickets after 4:00. Visitors on the guestlists are still allowed to enter.
- In order to protect the privacy of our visitors, we kindly request our guests not to take any pictures with their mobile phones.
- We would appreciate if you put your phone away when you’re at the dancefloor.
- THE TRIBE is not responsible for items lost at an event or in the cloakroom.
- The lighting in our club can be dangerous to people with epilepsy or a history of seizures. THE TRIBE is no way liable for any harm or distress this may cause.
- We cannot refund declined tickets purchased through Ticketswap. Our ticket seller, Eventbrite directly transfers the money to the original buyer.